✼ 12 ✼ My KimmayTube Leave-In Version (Spray)

0 comments
✼ 12 ✼ My KimmayTube Leave-In Version (Spray) This is my spray version of the KimmayTube leave-in conditioner recipe. My hair is too dense and thick to use it as is so I need a thinner consistency that I can spray on my hair. 2 tbs Giovanni Direct Leave-in 2 tbs Aloe Vera Juice 2 tsp Castor Oil 2 tsp Grapeseed Oil 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar 4 oz water FTCDisclaimer: Anything seen or used in this video was purchased by me. I was not paid to make this video, otherwise I should be fired. Beat/Music By: History Major (aka Amteur2Angler on Youtube) Please rate, comment & subscribe! Don't forget to check me out on the web. Blog: www.NaturalArtMaven.com Twitter www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Check out Kimmaytube's channel for information on pH and hair care: www.youtube.com

electric shaver reviews Adult Asthma Symptoms NEW9S.COM

Leave a Reply

Labels