PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER HENNA

0 comments
PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER HENNA The color did take but the henna loosened my curl pattern significantly. Especially at the ends. I didnt apply any to the middle-front of my hair though and my curl pattern was not changed so I know for sure that it did change my curl pattern in contrary to the information provided by hennaforhair.com. From what Ive read on nappturality.com and other sources, the henna texture change will wear off in time. Naajo Henna powder ( i think 40 grams) 1 pack of Cherry Koolaid heaping tablespoon of Tumeric lemon juice, orange juice, and apple cider vinegar to make a paste consistency (dont know the exact qtys) tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil Saran wrap 5 hours of time and patience followed by a deep conditioner of : I whole avocado, mayo, coconut oil, olive oil, yogurt, apple cider vinegar left on for an hour

signs of low blood pressure

Leave a Reply

Labels